Ranked as one of the fattest nations in the developed world, the prevalence of obesity in Australia has more than doubled over the past couple of decades.
As a Healthcare Practitioner, you already know of the many risks associated with being overweight and the impact that excessive weight can have on the general health of your patients.
- Overweight / Obese
- Heart disease and Stroke
- Gallbladder disease and Gallstones
- Breathing problems, such as Sleep Apnoea and Asthma
- Weight Management Clinics that are located within our pharmacies.
- Experienced Weight Management Consultants and
- Pharmacists work with your patients to deliver a tailored Weight Loss Management program.
- Dedicated time is given to patients with specific medical conditions to improve their state of health through the program.
- Focus on the importance of developing an intelligent attitude to lifestyle and food preparation.
- Also address correct weight loss and management after childbirth.
- Program is tailored to suit the patients medical conditions and allergies.
- Professionally trained Weight Management Consultant follows through with the patient.
- Allow drop-ins for support, guidance, regular weigh-ins and advice on food and nutrition in
- conjunction with the program.
- Pharmacists are on hand to answer any questions.
- Convenient after-hours service.