Sleep Apnoea is a common breathing condition that affects more than a million Australians, but is not readily identified in all patients suffering from it.
The most common form of Sleep Apnoea is Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA), which not only affects sleep but also can severely impact the patients health and quality of life.
We are providing the complete Sleep Apnoea solution in our pharmacies to cater to a growing number of patients in the area who are silently suffering from the condition. We diagnose and provide the Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) machines to better the quality of life of sufferers.
- +45 years
- Overweight / obese
- Witnessed apnoea
- Daytime Somnolence
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac failure
- Memory problems
- Impotence / loss of libido
- Home sleep studies.
- CPAP/Auto set trial for the treatment of Sleep Apnoea.
- Hire and sale of machines and their parts.
- Tuning of machines.
- Troubleshooting CPAP issues.
- Liaising with a Sleep Specialist.
- Generating CPAP compliance reports for General
- No waiting lists.
- Convenient and relatively inexpensive.
- No additional work for the referring General Practitioner.
- Fast turnaround of results.
- Independent, accredited Sleep Specialists report on studies.
- Concise management recommendations are provided for all patients and their referring General Practitioner.
- Provide long-term direct access.