We are committed to the ongoing good health and wellbeing of your patients.
In committing to that, we provide a number of different health checks and services to emphasise to patients about the importance of knowing their current health state. We aim to work with you closely to ensure that the best possible health outcomes for your patients are achieved.
Also, our pharmacies offer free health checks every month and encourage patients to follow-up with their General Practitioner if further investigations are required.
- Advise on appropriate wound dressing selection.
- Pharmacists available to dress or change wound dressings for patients.
- Correct advice to ensure a healthy healing process.
Continence Aids Payment Scheme (CAPS)
- Government-funded financial assistance for eligible patients.
- Private consultations with our Pharmacists regarding particular problems and advise on appropriate solutions.
- If required, referrals to a Continence Nurse or Continence Physiotherapist for further investigation and treatment.
- Access to a wide range of continence products and aids.
- Baby Nurse monitors the babys development and discusses the babys growth patterns and needs at every stage.
- Pharmacist and Baby Nurse work collaboratively to help the mother understand her changing moods, emotions and actions, which can affect her baby.
MedsCheck / Diabetes MedsCheck
- Provide a comprehensive overview of your patients medications.
- Review any issues/contraindications and recommend a referral or follow-up if required.
- Additional training in the use of blood glucose monitoring devices.
- As a sub- agent for Diabetes Australia, we provide access to all Diabetes supplies.
Home Medicines Review (HMR)
- Maximise an individual patients benefit from their medication regiment.
- A team approach to address medication-related issues.
- Make recommendations to manage patient medication in a more safe, effective and optimal manner